Abstract Submission Deadline 15 August 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline
15 August 2022
Please refer this link to download the template for abstract and presentation guidelines.
1. All abstracts must be submitted electronically at https://forms.gle/uiot4WPRzZHeW3cMA
2. There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
3. Abstract should be in English, in Word doc format and not more than 400 words.
4. Abstract should include the followings: Introduction; Objectives; Materials and Methods; Results; Discussion; and Conclusion.
5. Title of abstract must be in bold capital letter at the top of the abstract. Author (s) name and affiliation should be listed under the title. Presenting author’s name must be underlined.
6. A maximum of two tables, graphs infographics or images (in JPG, GIF, or PNG with ideally 600 dpi) can be included at the end of the abstract.
7. You may opt to submit your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or either (at the committee’s discretion).
8. All submitted abstracts will go through a peer-review process.
9. Accepted abstract will be published in the Conference Program Book.
10. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will be requested to register for the conference and will receive detail instructions for the presentation of their abstract.
W505-506, Block E, Metropolitan Square, Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47820
The Malaysian National Society of Audiologists