Student Affairs Profile
- Muhammad Rizal Marsudin is an experienced professional in the field of human capital development, training, and volunteering. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Audiology (Honours) from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). Currently he is an audiologist and also clinic manager at IIUM Hearing & Speech Cinic, Dept of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology, Kulliyyah of Allied Health Sciences, IIUM. Professionally, he also a Certified Trainer in Volunteerism from Universiti Utara Malaysia- Institut Sosial Malaysia, and a Certified Trainer and Facilitator for Outbound activities from the Independent Trainer Association (ITA) of Indonesia. He is also a Senior Trainer for the Certified Professional Muslim Facilitator (CPMFr) program under AFM Training & Consultancy.
- With over a decade of experience, Mr. Muhammad Rizal has been actively involved in human capital development, training, and volunteering since 2006. His expertise lies in experiential learning activities, games, adult learning principles, and volunteer training. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his outstanding contributions, including the High-Achieving Individual Volunteer Award and the Community Builder Award.
- His dedication and commitment to his work have been acknowledged through awards such as the Quality Administrative Staff Award and the Outstanding Advisor for Student Activities Award. He is highly regarded for his contributions to social networks and his role as an administrator in promoting wellbeing and community development.
- Students Affair Portfolio Exco of MANSA
Role of Portfolios
- Fostering idea exchange and networking among students and professionals in the audiology field.
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing student activities related to personal development and future career opportunities, ensuring students have access to valuable resources and guidance.
- Promotes student membership, expanding the student community within the association, and serves as a communication channel between students and the association, addressing their needs and concerns.
Standpoint and Focus in Audiology
- Promoting and facilitating the sharing of knowledge among students, to create an environment where students can learn, explore, and exchange ideas, empowering them with valuable knowledge that can positively impact their lives and contribute to their personal and academic growth.
- Knowledge is not only acquired through formal education but also through experiences, interactions, and collaborations. He encourage students to actively engage in various activities, events, and initiatives that foster the sharing and dissemination of knowledge, creating a vibrant learning community.