- Norizwan is a Head of Audiologist at Best Hearing Aid Centre Sdn Bhd. With his extensive knowledge and expertise in audiology, he leads a team of audiologists in providing exceptional hearing care services to the clients. Norizwan is graduate of Bachelor of Audiology (Honours) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
- As the Head of Audiologist, he is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the audiology department at Best Hearing Aid Centre. He strives to maintain a high standard of service delivery, ensuring that each client receives individualized attention and tailored solutions to meet their unique hearing needs. With his passion for audiology and commitment to improving the lives of those with hearing difficulties, he plays a crucial role in the success of Best Hearing Aid Centre Sdn. Bhd.
- To perform his role with exceptional results, Norizwan is specializes in conducting comprehensive audiological assessments, fitting and programming hearing aids, and providing personalized hearing rehabilitation. He is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field of audiology to ensure his clients receive the best possible care.
- Treasurer of MANSA
Role of Portfolios
- Carry out the financial operations of the Society in accordance with the compliance of MANSA constituency & responsible authority body.
- Responsible for monitoring, conducting and reporting; bookkeeping and transactions, proof of documents and papers of MANSA finance.
- Response and communicate with committees and members for finance related information ensure transparency for all stakeholders.
Standpoint and Focus in Audiology
- Personalize audiology care; comprehensive assessment, advance technology amplification solution and extensive rehabilitation.
- Make a positive impact in the field, helping individuals regain their hearing abilities and enhancing their quality of life by use of advanced hearing technology and comprehensive audiological care.