- Dr Mohd Fadzil Nor is a university lecturer at Universiti Sains Malaysia’s Audiology Program, School of Health Sciences (USM). He holds a Bachelor of Audiology with Honors from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Following his bachelor’s degree, Fadzil Nor worked as a clinical audiologist at renowned private hospital in Subang and hearing aid centre in Kuala Lumpur prior joining USM in 2008.
- In his role at USM, Fadzil Nor supervises various aspects of clinical audiology for undergraduate audiology students. He has actively participated in undergraduate capstone research projects focusing on educational audiology, hearing amplification technologies, and newborn hearing screening.
- Driven by his passion for the field, Fadzil Nor pursued a Master of Health Science in Hearing and Speech at UKM. Recognizing his dedication and potential, his application to upgrade from a master’s to a doctoral program was approved. Having PhD since 2020, his primary research interests now revolve around telehealth in audiology, specifically in the areas of hearing diagnosis among deaf and hard-of-hearing children and hearing amplification.
- Dr Mohd Fadzil Nor envisions establishing strong partnerships with universities, the Ministry of Health, education institutions, medical engineering experts, and other stakeholders to advance his research goals. As an experienced audiology lecturer, he brings his teaching expertise to areas such as telehealth in audiology, hearing amplification, and clinical audiology.
- Vice President of MANSA
Role of Portfolios
- To represent the MANSA views, and stand of committee and members alongside with the President
- To uphold the mission and vision of the association and strive to achieve the MANSA goals by delegating and executing president mandate, provide support on governance matters, strategic issues and representing views of MANSA president, committees and members.
- To perform role as vice president and executive members of MANSA
Standpoint and Focus in Audiology
- Geriatric Audiology
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Hearing health promotions